When just us girls were on our way home from St. George, Addison said she wanted to tell me who her boyfriend was, and then after that we learned alot more about all 3 of the girls boyfriends!
Addison's boyfriends name is Ty, he has a mohawk and is in Mrs. Cameron class. He doesn't know he is her boyfriend, shes not going to tell him till they are older!
Alaynna was very sad when I told her that both her and Addison couldn't marry Ty, so shes decided she didn't want to have a boyfriend.
Grace doesn't have a boyfriend, but a boy in her class always tells her she is "hot".
I told her, " did you tell him he couldn't call you hot? He can say you are pretty, cute, nice, but not hot!"
The girls love to play outside and now that the weather is beautiful, I love to be out there to, but the nights do get a little cold.
My chickens are doing great, I have 3 great hens, who lay everyday, but I have 2 who are a little more stubborn. We have just enough eggs to give some away and then we have eggs of some kind for dinner once a week!
Kyles been hunting, Lukes Elk hunt, then he left again this last weekend for his deer. Me and the girls do all of the girly things that we don't do when Kyle is here to interrupt!
We watch movies, eat popcorn, take long baths, do our nails, and shop!!!
I have taken up crocheting, so I knit and crochet anytime I can, but it hurts my left arm, so I got myself a compression arm band, hopefully it helps!
Kyle left us to do the Veterans day parade by ourselves. We met Grandma and Grandpa Leavitt down there and the girls got way to much candy! Then Grandma took us to lunch at the scoop! Grace doesn't get to go down very often, so she went down and helped her clean her doll cabinets while me and the twins watch frozen and almost took a nap!
That's about all that's been going on here, I still am going to the doctor way to often and feel like I cant catch up, but next year is going to be a better, calmer year, so it will be ok, everything will be ok.

No comments:
Post a Comment