The girls were really excited, they loved thanksgiving last year so they wanted to do everything the same! I did most of the work on Tuesday and Wednesday so all I had to do on thanksgiving was the turkey, ham, and set it all out.
We ate our veggys, deviled eggs, crackers, and cranberry drink all morning so when lunch/dinner came we weren't all that hungry, but we ate more anyways!
Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Penn stopped in before they went down to great grandma and grandpa Leavitts and after we had our dinner and played a soccer game we rode down to great grandma and grandpa Leavitts to see everyone that made it this year.
A few things I am thankful for this year are...
* My 3 smart, beautiful, spunky children, who keep me busy.
* Kyle, who takes care of me, the house, the kids. He is my best friend!
* Our cute little home.
* Our chickens.
* Josie
* Good health, for the most part!
* Kyles job, hes lucky enough to like his job and the people he works with.
* Good friends, who listen to me cry and bring me soup and other good things!
* All of the Grandparents in our life.
* Our parents and all of our sisters and brothers and nieces and nephews.
* The good teachers that have been in the girls lives, I am not patient enough to teach them so I am glad that someone else is!
* Moapa Valley. If you would have asked me a few years ago I might not have felt like this, but this valley is home and I couldn't imagine living somewhere else!

No comments:
Post a Comment