Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Halloween

We had a really fun Halloween this year!
It started with the girls school parties, they all had fun dressing up and I had fun showing off their cute costumes!

The girls didnt have school on the 31st cause it is Nevada day, so we had all day fun!
First was a party at Great Grandma Joyces house! She had games for them to play, hotdogs and hamburgers to eat, and cousins to play with!

After Grandmas, we went down to the Barlows Halloween party!
It was way out of Kyles and I's comfort zone, but we are glad we went.
First the girls played in the corn pit, it was a hit with the kids, they were in there all night.
Then they load you all up for a hayride and trick-or-treating, then when you get back they have dinner waiting.
The food was amazing, holy cow we ate and ate, everything was so good!
I didnt really know anyone who was there, so I hid behind Kyle for the night, (who would have thought he was the more outgoing one of us?), I was also really tired, but we had alot of fun!
I made some dirt cups and candy corn pudding, no one knew that I made them so I got to listen to people say how cute they were, I told Kyle that was my favorite part of making desserts, to listen to people say how they love them!
Hopefully they invite us again next year, and maybe we will even make a friend or two!










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails