Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

all caught up

I am finally all caught up on my blog, now i can try and finish this years blog book, i am only to march!! It has been hard trying to stay caught up but this year i am really going to try and stay caught up so i can have all the stories in a book forever!
I am also going to loss all this baby weight that wont go away since Grace!!
Doesnt everyone make losing weight a new years resolution? I really am going to try and stick with eating good and exercising, so anyone out there with some ideas on how to make this easier, please tell me.....


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. They are such cuties! Addison's hair is CRAZY! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey so I finally got my stuff up a little so add me back to your page ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow-you guys have been BUSY! and everytime i see your pregnant photo i wish i would have done one. it is very cute.

    i'm really bummed i missed you at christmas.we thought everyting started at 2 and got there when everyone had left!

    i am glad yours was nice.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails