Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

P.S.

This is just a P.S. to all my posts.....

1. Jerrica is having a baby!!!! She told us at christmas but told me i couldnt put it on my blog!! We are excited to have another little one around, we are making my mom and dad old fast, this will be 5 grand babies for them!!

2. Since this is my family blog i made a new one with all the picture i take, cakes i make, and things i create! I know that mostly people get on my blog to see my kids and what the little family has been doing not to see all the stuff i do to keep myself from going crazy. Also i needed a website for my cakes, someday i hope to do a few more, So... I made the new blog, go check it out if you need a cake!!!

3. After Annie wrote a post about wondering who looks at her blog, it got me thinking!
So i put a map and a counter of all the visitors that go to my blog. I really thought that it was pretty much my grandmas and other family that read it, but i got quite a few hits!! So if you read my blog, you shoud leave me a comment i would love to see who out there reading this, even if you are family, friends or someone i dont know!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Those cakes are amazing!!! You are awesome Jessica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica i think you need to include me in your blog more, me and true feel a little left out of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jakell you have a blog!!!?!?! Are we not sisters at all anymore, as ps this is the first mention i have got since o ya Jerrica came down fro Christmas and most of that was about Joey!!.. Yes I do stalk you if you cant tell..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I read your blog! I love it and I love your cakes! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute idea about the new blog!

    i'm too scared to have one of those counters where people are from !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Jessica, this is Grandma Joyce and I read your blogs all the time and love all you do you make me wish i was younger agine so I could keep up with you We love you and Kyle and Girls with all our hearts and glad you are part of our family Love ya forever Gramma J

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica- Your cakes are AWESOME!! They look fake they are so perfect!! Amazing... And YAY for Jerr!! That is so dang exciting!! 5 grandbabies.. I bet they are loving it!!! :) -Amy Marshall

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails