Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

fondant animals for Trueitt's cake

I am making Trueitts birthday cake and Jakell decided she wanted a safari theme, i have all kinds of ideas!!!
I decided there needed to be some cute jungle animals on it so here are the 2 i have done...

I molded them out of fondant and i think they turned out pretty good!! 
 
sally the hippo and whiner the elephant, Grace named them!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. My goodness those are good! They look great! I don't know how you do it. You really are amazing. I can't imagine how busy you must be and you still have time for hobbies! Your kids are darling and I can't believe how big the twins are getting! Also, congrats to Jerrica! That is so fun for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are sooooo cool!! You are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess you are so good I love you G joe

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so good at the baking! those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails