Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

playing

The twins are going to be walking any day!!!!
Jakell brought over a toy lion that can be push and they love it!!! They kinda fight over it , but really they fight over everything!!!
They also enjoy pushing Graces table around the kitchen, for real double trouble!!
.

Grace fell asleep like this, i think she was tired!! 


These are a few pictures of playing with the lion, notice the crazy face the twins make, i am lucky to get a good picture of them!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. your little girls are sooo stinkin cute! And just as I'm reading this I looked up and little Christopher is pushing around Davis' little table just like Graces! Funny babies!

    Oh and I LOVE my new camera!! Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the blog! I didn't know you had something like this for those relatives out there who still care but never care to call and say live way out in Nebraska... :-) I'm glad to see your beautiful family and some of the fun you have raising your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! They are so cute!! Allie has those same pink jammies that Grace has on. I can't believe the twins are going to start walking!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails