Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Peek-a-boo

Grace was out singing at the top of her lungs, "this is my home" over and over and over!!!
I asked her, "where did you learn that song"
She says (like i am stupid), "ummmm... i made it up"
She is going threw something and well, lets just say i hope we all make it threw this stage!! There are some times, ok, most of the time, i want to just spank her butt, put her in her room, close the door, and let her be mean in there!

While Grace was out singing, the twins were watching threw the door!! They sure do love her, hopefully her attitude doesnt rub off on them just yet, we will for real be in trouble!!


I threw the twins PJ's out to get them dressed, but they were having more fun playing peek-a-boo with each other!!! Alaynna would put hers over her head then crawl away!!
I wish that we could all be entertained by peek-a-boo!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Yes I also wish we could be happy playing peek-a-boo. how simple and fun and yes some tines you just have to say I love you Grace and be happy she is growing up with a mind of her own and thinking love all the girls( this means Jessica also) and Kyle Love Grandma Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica they are so adorable! I'm looking forward to our boys when they start to interact more with each other. Love the picture of the twins watching Grace....adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails