Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween

I know my years of picking out the girls coustums are coming to an end, so I decided to do something that I liked!
Grace was not to excited when I told her that she was going to be Cruella DeVille, she kinda complained till halloween morning when I did her hair!



After I got her hair all ratted up and dyed she came in and Bella was barking and carring on, I told her that she thought she was going to make her into a sweater. You should have seen the look on her face! She said, "Is that really what Cruella DeVille does!?"


We went up and watched Grace in her coustum parade, and Addison even walked around with her! Alaynna was having a little of a panic attack, she kept asking "Where is Addison, I cant see her, Where is she?!" When they got back around Alaynna was very happy and ran to her little sidekick!


After the parade, we went to Graces class room and helped with her party!


After a migraine and being really sick for the past few days, then listening to 25 1st graders my patience was running low!


But my kids seem to remind me why i love them just when I need it most!
On our way down to the power district, Addison said, "I think this has been the best day with you mom!"
After that I let the kids talk a little louder and I even laughed a few times with them!


After the power district the girls got in the 4 runner with dad and we went down to Great Grandma and Grandpa Leavitt's for some puffed wheat balls!
I got a whole 15 minutes of quiet and I felt like I could go on with the night!


We came back and ate some pizza then gave candy to the trick or treaters, then when dad got out of the shower we were ready to go!


At first the girls stayed pretty close, but after the first few houses they just started running from house to house!


When they would get up to the door they would knock real loud and yell "trick-or-treat" and every time Kyle and I would say, "you have to wait till they get to the door".


Then the person would open the door, and they would all really quietly say "trick-or-treat"!


Kyle and I would just laugh and laugh!


Our plan was just to go around the sub-divion then be done cause we were both tired, but they were having so much fun we got in the car and hit a few other places!


They were so much fun to watch this year!



And even after all the complaining cause they didnt want to be Cruella DeVille and the puppies they loved the costumes!!


I say it every year that I am not going to make costumes, but for some reason i forget how hard it is and spend 4 hours making spots on white shirts!


I do have to say that this year, it was worth it, they were adorable!!


1 comment:

  1. Totally adorable!!! I think that every year too, but then I remember making the costumes is fun work.. lol!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails