All my girls love to be outside, they were playing in their play house and they had alot of fun!!
When they get a little older and can keep up with Grace i am sure all i will be doing is chasing kids more than i do!!
When they get a little older and can keep up with Grace i am sure all i will be doing is chasing kids more than i do!!


i am not going to pretend that i'm not jealous. i am, a warm winter day sounds so very nice. we can't even go for a walk in the stroller right now as it is FREEZING all day and night here.
ReplyDeleteI wish we could play outside.My kids are going crazy. YOur girls are getting so big. I bet you are one busy mom.
ReplyDeleteYour girls are so cute! I will have to bring him I might have to bring him next week! Alan is not to sure about me leaving him!
ReplyDeleteYour girls are so stinkin cute!
ReplyDelete